671. Who said the mind is a blank slate?
B. John Locke
672. According to this Philosopher “Character and intelligence are inborn and inherited”
B. John Locke
673. Which of the following is a statement with which Skinner’s followers would agree?
A. Most behavior is controlled by unconscious forces.
B. The goal of behavior is self-actualization.
C. Nature is more inﬂuential than nurture.
D. Free will is an illusion
674. The beginnings of modern psychology were based on which of the following influences?
A. Philosophy, physiology and psychophysics
B. The bystander effect, Milgram’s experiments and common sense
C. Dualism, materialism and behaviourism
D. None of the above
675. The ability to feel what the client feels is called:
676. __________ is founder of Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy.
A. Aron Beck
B. Albert Ellis
C. Carl Jung
D. Carl Rogers
677. ______ is a neurotransmitter that plays important role in anxiety, arousal and learning.
678. ______focuses on the unconscious forces that drive or motivate human behavior.
A. Psychodynamic model
D. Gestalt psychology
679. The process of constructing comparable, exposure and comparison groups is called
A. Time series design
B. Prospective design
C. Retrospective design
680. ___ gave the concept that human capacity for learning the language is innate.
A. Jean Piaget
B. Noam chomsky
C. Stanley Schachter