MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Psychology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for all types of competitive examination and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
61. Projective tests claim to reveal information about:
A. career aptitude
B. intellectual attainment
C. unconscious processes
D. parenting style
62. Traits are defined as:
A. physical characteristics that distinguish us from other people
B. relatively enduring characteristics that influence our behaviour across many situations
C. unconscious tendencies to act in different ways according to the situation
D. permanent personality tendencies that determine our behaviour in any situation
63. Sheldon’s theory that people with different body types have different personalities has been:
A. supported by research
C. shown to be accurate for thin people but not overweight people
D. shown to be accurate for women but not for men
64. Which of the following is not a defense mechanism?
65. Rohan is self-disciplined, focused on achievement and keen to do his duty. He would be
expected to score highly on:
66. The Barnum effect helps to explain people’s belief in:
D. all the above
67. ________ are the basic biological units that transmit characteristics from one generation to the next:
68. Which of the following would NOT be useful to a behavioural geneticist?
A. family studies
B. case studies
C. adoption studies
D. twin studies
69. According to Freud, the id is to the ________ principle as the ego is to the ________ principle.
A. aggressive, sexual
B. sexual, aggressive
C. pleasure, reality
D. reality, pleasure
70. Lana is friendly, always willing to help others and compassionate. We would expect Lana to score highly on:
D. openness to experience
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.