MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Psychology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for all types of competitive examination and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
101. What is Industrial Psychology?
A. Applied Psychology
B. Theoretical Psychology
C. Educational Psychology
D. Abnormal Psychology
102. Developmental Psychology work with;
C. Various stages of development of man
103. Abnormal Psychology is worked with
A. Developmental stages of individual
B. Abnormal behaviour and its causes
C. Diagnosis of abnormal behaviour
D. Treatment of abnormal behaviour
104. Social Psychology work with;
A. Behaviour of an individual at work
B. Behaviour of ethnic groups
C. Behaviour and experience in social
D. Abnormal Behaviour of people
105. Psychology is the scientific research with the
C. Living Organism
106. Some of the most convenient grasp of
human perception has taken from
107. The study of the qualities of one person has been called the;
A. Idiographic approach.
B. General approach.
C. Nomothetic approach.
D. Monologues approach
108. The Army Alpha and Army Beta tests were designed during
A. World War I.
B. World War II.
109. The Henmon-Nelson Tests and the Cognitive Abilities Test (CAT) The Otis-Lennon School Ability Test are all;
A. Individual test,
B. Adjustment test,
C. Group test,
D. Personality test.
110. The original Guilford’s formation of intellect model proposes;
A. 120 unidentifiable abilities.
B. 7 primary abilities.
C. The general intelligence factor ‘g’.
D. Lumping together of items to form tests.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.