MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Psychology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for all types of competitive examination and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
111. By giving two different tests but similar forms, one can discover the;
112. Select the name of the test who used written words;
A. Verbal tests
B. Written tests,
C. Word tests.
D. Language tests.
113. Select the year when Terman of Stanford University conduct out a revision of Binet’s test;
114. Select an IQ level In an intelligence test a 10-year-old child was found to have a mental age of 12 years.
115. Select the true statements;
A. A test can be reliable without being valid
B. A test can be valid without being reliable
C. If a test measures what it is intended to measure then by definition it is reliable
D. If a test gives consistent scores when administered repeatedly then it is valid.
116. Mirror picture equipment is related to;
B. Span of memory.
C. Trial and error.
117. Select animal which Pavlov used in his experiment;
118. Select the name of person Who said ‘we are born capable of learning’;
A. Noam Chomsky
B. Jean Piaget
C. Jean-Jacques Rousseau
D. Ivan P. Pavlov.
119. Select the name of the person who invented the famous apparatus of Skinner’s;
C. Sidney Pressey
120. Operant conditioning is linked with
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.