MCQs is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Psychology MCQs based on current trends and practices. Furthermore, the questions present in this section will be beneficial for all types of competitive examination and tests (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
21. Illnesses that seem to result from an interaction of physical and psychological factors are called:
D. Conversion disorder
22. Which of the following clinical procedures are based, in part on classical conditioning?
B. Token economy
C. Two chair technique
D. Systematic desensitization
23. When people are _____ they have lost touch with reality.
24. Intelligence can be defined as:
A. Knowledge of a great many facts
B. The ability to get good grades in school
C. All the factors that make one person different from another
D. The ability to think abstractly and learn from experience
25. According to Piaget the process of building mental representation of the world through direct interaction with it is:
26. People who consistently come up with _____ explanations of events are more prone to depression.
D. Overly optimistic
27. The leading cause of mental retardation is believed to be:
A. Inherited traits
B. Environmental factors
C. Organic brain syndrome
D. Fetal alcohol syndrome
28. An affective disorder in which a person swings from one mood extreme to another is classified as:
29. Albert Ellis and Aron Beck are names associated with the ____ therapy approach.
30. The process by which a trained professional uses psychological methods to help people with psychological problem is known as: