931. Who among the following is treated as founder of ‘Human Relation School’ of management?
A. HA Simon
B. R Likert
C. Elton Maye
D. CI Bernard
932. Which of the following is not a management function as given by H Fayol?
933. Which of the following is an uncontrollable cause of material price variance?
A. Change in market price
B. Inefficient buying
C. Emergence purchase
D. Loss of discount
934. The idea of ‘Functional Foremanship’ of supervision is given by
A. Mary Parker Follett
B. FW Taylor
C. C Argyris
D. H Fayol
935. When a group gives some of its leadership position to the members of other group, it is
936. General Adaption Syndrome is related with
937. Which of the following is oldest form of organization?
A. Line and staff
938. Order of command that runs from top to bottom’ is explained by:
A. Scalar chain
B. Unity of Command
C. Unity of Direction
939. Two or more products, with same importance, produced during a production process is known as
A. Double product
B. Joint product
C. Two product process
940. The term ‘Knowledge Worker’ was coined by
A. Peter Drucker
B. Kurt Lewin
C. Burke and Litwin
D. Blake and Mouton
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.