721. Management is a ___ directed process as it aims at achieving specified goals.
722. ___ is a systematised body of knowledge that explains certain general truths or operation of general laws.
D. Art and Profession both
723. Identify the feature of co-ordination being highlighted in the given statement: “Coordination is not a one time function, it begins at the planning stage and continue till controlling.”
A. Coordination ensures unity of action
B. Coordination is an all pervasive function
C. Coordination is a continuous process
D. Coordination is a deliberate function
724. This function of Management related to placing the right person at the right job is
725. This function of management relating to laying down the foundation for carrying out the other functions of management successfully is
726. Organising as a function of management involves deciding
A. What activities and resources are required
B. Who will do a particular task
C. Where will it be done
D. All of the above
727. The main task of this level of management is to determine the overall organisational objectives and strategies for their realisation.
A. Operational management
B. Middle level management
C. First line managers
D. Top level management
728. Which of the following statements is not true for lower level management?
A. Analyse the business environment and its implications for the survival of the business.
B. Ensure the quality of the output
C. They strive to reduce the wastage of resources
D. They ensure that the safety standards are maintained within the organisation.
729. Which of the following is a function of top level management?
A. Ensuring quality of output
B. Assigning necessary duties and responsibilities to their departments
C. Taking responsibility for all the activities of the business and its impact on the society
D. Ensuring that the safety standards are maintained within the organisation.
730. Which of the following is not a designation related to middle level management?
A. Operations Head
B. Sales Manager
C. Chief Operating Officer
D. Divisional Manager
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.