41. Which writer was concerned with the reaction of workers to key characteristics of bureaucracies?
42. Which feature does not form one of Fayol’s 14 principles of management?
A. Esprit de corps
43. The Hawthorn Studies are most associated with which writer?
A. Mary Parker Follett
B. Elton Mayo
C. Lillian Gilbreth
D. Frederick Taylor
44. As what are key factors that reflect the situation of an organisation referred to?
45. What is another name for contingency planning?
A. Synergy planning
B. Ad hoc planning
C. Business level planning
D. Scenario planning
46. What is a definition of an objective?
A. A defined specified outcome to be achieved in the long-term
B. A clear set of goals to be attained given a set number of resources
C. A clearly defined and measurable outcome to be achieved over a specified timeframe
D. A set standard of performance agreed by workers and managers
47. What does the acronym SMART stand for?
A. Suitable, measurable, actionable, rewarded and timely
B. Specific, measurable, actionable, resourced and timely
C. Standardised, measurable, achievable, rewarded, and timely
D. Specific, measurable, achievable, rewarded and timely
48. Which of the following is not a recognised type of plan?
C. Ad hoc
49. To what time-frame do strategic plans relate?
D. Unspecified time it takes to achieve an aim
50. Which is not a recognised form of business continuity planning?
A. Contingency planning
B. Scenario planning
C. Financial planning
D. Building planning