951. Which of the following is not an element of balanced score card?
A.Learning and Growth Perspective
B. Business Process Perspective
C. Financial Perspective
D. Creditor’s Perspective
952. The mental condition of the individuals and groups which determine their willingness to co-operate is
953. ___ is not a method of workers participation in management.
A. Suggestion scheme
B. Works Committee
C. Quality Circles
D. Joint Councils
954. Following is used to determine the capacity of an individual to use his fingers and hands in industrial work
A. Interest Test
B. Achievement test
C. Dexterity Test
D. Trade Test
955. Who, among the following is associated with the term ‘Marketing Myopia’?
B. Philip Kotler
C. Henry Ford
D. Theodore Levitt
956. In which of the following pricing strategy, the marketer charge maximum price on introducing a new product
A. Penetration Pricing
B. Going rate Pricing
C. Skimmed Pricing
D. Full Cost Pricing
957. Which of the following is not an operative function of HRM?
958. Human Relations Approach was originated by:
A. Henry Fayol
B. Peter F Drucker
D. Elton Mayo
959. Strategic HRM focus on:
960. Following is the set of all products and items that a seller offers to sell
A. Product line
B. Product Mix
C. Product width
D. Product Length
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.