111. What is T-group training?
A. A group whose aim is transformational change
B. A group brought together to deliver training programme
C. Team training for the purposes of advancing technolog
D. Team building activities involving learning
112. What is the purpose of a ‘quality circle’?
A. Bring together managers and workers to find improvements.
B. Bring together managers and workers to discuss output.
C. Bring together managers and workers to review quality of work.
D. Bring together managers and workers to review targets.
113. What is characteristic for the location of a virtual team?
A. In the same building
B. In the same industry
C. In the same country
114. Which of these is not an advantage of a virtual team?
A. Team members can be recruited for their specific skills or experience.
B. No overhead costs associated with physical buildings.
C. Conflict can be resolved easily using face-to-face meetings.
D. Low transport or commuting costs.
115. What is the term for organisational development through a formally designed organisational structure?
116. How can organisational structures that are characterised by democratic and inclusive styles of management be described?
117. Functional structures help to create
C. project work groups
D. multi-skilled employees
118. Which writer is most associated with bureaucratic structures?
A. Henry Fayol
B. Max Weber
C. Adam Smith
D. Mary Parker Follett
119. What is not an advantage of a hierarchical structure?
A. Clear chain of command
B. Quick response to change
C. Discipline and stability
D. Small span of control
120. Specialisation is a feature of which organisational structure?