811. According to Greenley, strategic management offers all of these benefits except that
A. it provides an objective view of management problems.
B. it creates a framework for internal communication among personnel.
C. it encourages a favorable attitude toward change.
D. it maximizes the effects of adverse conditions and changes.
E. it gives a degree of discipline and formality to the management of a business.
812. The vision and mission statement can often be found
A. in the SEC report.
B. in annual reports.
C. on customer receipts.
D. on supplier invoices.
E. on community news bulletins
813. Which group would be classified as a stakeholder?
E. All of these
814. The process of performing an external audit needs to include:
A. only top level managers, as it’s a planning function.
B. as many managers and employees as possible.
C. primarily front-line supervisors
D. between 15 to 20 managers for it to be valid
E. stockholders and external government agencies
815. Which of the following is not a stage of strategy formulation techniques?
A. Formulation Framework
B. Matching stage
C. External factor evaluation
D. Decision stage
816. The immediate external environment includes:
B. S. B. U. s
817. The________ comprises economic and social conditions, political priorities and technological developments, all of which must be anticipated, monitored, assessed and incorporated into the executive’s decision making.
A. Internal environment
B. Task environment
C. Operating environment
D. Societal environment
818. Strategic management involves the_______, directing, _______ and controlling of a company’s strategy-related decisions and actions.
A. Financing; marketing
B. Planning; financing
C. Planning; organizing
D. Marketing; planning
819. A strategy is a company’s
A. Value statement
B. Pricing policy
C. Game Plan to outsmart competitor
D. Long-term objective
820. Strategy-formulation concepts and tools
A. Do not differ greatly for different size and type of organizations
B. Differ greatly for different size and type of organizations
C. Do not differ greatly for profit or nonprofit organizations but differ in small and large organizations
D. None of the mentioned options
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.