861. TQM’s major emphasis is on
A. Product quality
B. Customer delight
C. Employee training
D. Company profitability
862. In a Functional organization
A. There are specialist advisers having no authority
B. The organization is divided into functions with specialists having authority.
C. The entire organization is divided into functions with specific role for specialists
D. There are no advisers, the executive alone having the authority and competence
863. Delegation of authority is linked to
A. Management control
B. Managerial planning
C. Scientific management
D. Management coordination
864. Organisation Theory deals with
A. Industrial relations
B. Incentives and wage policy
C. Structure of an organisation
D. Forms of business organization
865. The main advantage of functional organisation is
C. Expert advice
866. Scalar principle of organisation implies that
A. line of authority is defined clearly
B. all subordinates have only one supervisor
C. the subordinates need not necessarily have a supervisor
D. manager can directly supervise only a limited number of persons
867. According to Need Hierarchy theory of Maslow, human needs arise in which one of the following order?
A. Physiological needs-Social needs-Ego needs-Safety needs-Self actualisation needs
B. Physiological needs-Safety needs-Social needs-Ego needs-Self actualisation needs
C. Physiological needs-Safety needs-Ego needs-Social needs-Self actualisation needs
D. Physiological needs-Social needs-Safety needs-Ego needs-self actualization needs
868. A strategy can be defined as
A. Designed to be the end of tactical planning
B. A plan designed to reach long-term objectives
C. A specific, narrow plan designed to achieve tactical planning
D. None of the above
869. In strategic management process, any organizational skills or resources that are exceptional or unique are the organization’s
A. Bargaining power
B. Core competencies
C. Potential lnternal Strengths
D. Potential External Opportunities
870. The code of ethics of public relations practitioners are
A. They must never impair human dignity and integrity.
B. They must never compromise on the truth due to other requirements.
C. The code philosophy of the code is to uphold the universal declaration of Human Rights of the UNO.
D. All of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.