31. Which one is not a recognised key skill of management?
A. Conceptual skills
B. Human skills
C. Technical skills
D. Writing skills
32. Which of these is not part of the recognised challenges for modern managers?
A. Micro-managing the workforce
B. Managing communications
C. Managing change
D. Managing the learning organisation
33. Who of these is the entrepreneur?
A. Barack Obama
B. James Dyson
C. Damien Hirst
D. Mo Farah
34. What is a social enterprise concerned with?
A. Profit maximisation
B. Maximising market share
C. Providing public service
D. Running a business to create social benefits
35. Which 18th century writer produced a famous book called ‘The Wealth of Nations’?
A. Frederick Taylor
B. Henry Mintzberg
C. Adam Smith
D. Dr Samuel Johnson
36. What characteristic is not a key feature of the ‘open systems’ model of management?
C. Growth resource
37. Which one of these characteristics is most commonly associated with the ‘rational goal’ model of management?
A. Worker welfare
B. Health and safety
C. Interpersonal relationships
38. What is the guiding principle of scientific management?
B. Fluid working relationships
C. Freedom of association
D. One best way to do a job
39. What is Frank Gilbreth`s work most noted for?
A. Working conditions
B. Time and motion studies
C. Work psychology
D. Work as a social setting
40. Which one of the following is not a characteristic of a bureaucratic organisation?
C. Command structure
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.