631. When the supervisor commands subordinates and has close supervision is called ______.
632. Praise, recognition and power are_______.
A. intrinsic motivation.
B. extrinsic motivation.
C. positive motivation.
D. negative motivation.
633. X and Y theory was introduced by_______.
A. Mc gregor.
B. Peter drucker.
C. Henry fayol.
D. FW taylor.
634. Time-event network is _________.
D. statistical reports.
635. Decision making helps in the smooth function of the___________.
636. The transmission of thoughts from person to another is_____________.
637. The study relating to the movement of a machine operator and his machine while performing the job is called__________.
A. time study.
B. work study.
C. motion study.
D. fatigue study.
638. Selecting a best course of action among the alternatives is called as_________.
A. decision making.
639. The decisions which are frequent and repetitive in nature are called as________.
A. non programmed decisions.
B. programmed decisions.
C. major decisions.
D. operative decisions.
640. A decision which is taken to meet unexpected situation__________.
A. problem decision.
B. certainty decisions.
C. crisis decision.
D. organizational decision.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.