21. Communication is a _________.
A. one-way process
B. two-way process
C. three-way process
D. four-way process
22. The person who sends a message is known as________.
23. Direction is a managerial function performed by
A. top level management
B. middle level management
C. lower level management
24. The act of making ones ideas and opinions known to others is said by_______.
D. Keith Davis
25. In what order do managers typically perform the managerial functions?
A. organising, planning, controlling, leading
B. organising, leading, planning, controlling
C. planning, organising, leading, controlling
D. planning, organising, controlling, leading
26. Who of the following is the industrial philanthropist?
A. Frederick Taylor
B. Seebohm Rowntree
C. Henry Ford
D. Max Weber
27. Which one of the following is not one of Drucker’s five guiding principles of management?
A. Making people’s strengths effective and their weaknesses irrelevant.
B. Enhancing the ability of people to contribute.
C. To operate the organisation’s status system.
D. Integrating people in a common venture by thinking through, setting and exemplifying the organisational objectives, values and goals.
28. What are the three interpersonal roles of managers?
A. Figurehead, leader and liaison
B. Spokesperson, leader, coordinator
C. Director, coordinator, disseminator
D. Communicator, organiser, spokesperson
29. At what level of an organisation does a corporate manager operate?
C. Middle level
D. Top level
30. What is the guiding principle behind New Public Management?
A. Profit maximization
B. Introducing private sector business principles into the public sector
C. Replacing public management with private sector management
D. Restructuring public organizations
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.