101. Of what is worker autonomy in decision making an example?
A. Worker freedom
B. Greater worker negotiation
C. Worker empowerment
D. Increased worker power
102. To what does emotional intelligence refer?
A. How people view and understand the world.
B. How people view and understand themselves.
C. How people view and understand others.
D. How people view and understand themselves and others.
103. How does lateral communication in an organisation occur?
A. Information passes upwards.
B. Information passes downwards.
C. Information is a two-way process.
D. Information passes between different departments and functions.
104. What is the richest form of information?
D. Video conference
105. How do you describe a work group that comprises workers with demarcated tasks and distant line managers?
106. What is the term for the set of behaviours and tasks that a member of the group is expected to perform because he or she is a member of the group?
A. Group roles
B. Virtual teamwork
D. Role making
107. Which one of the following is not a characteristic of a team?
A. Minimal and formal knowledge sharing
B. Collective output
C. Individual and collective responsibility
D. Fluid dimension to roles and tasks
108. What is the term Tuckman uses for reaching consensus as a group?
109. According to Belbin (1981) an extroverted and enthusiastic person fits with what role?
C. Resource investigator
110. What are group norms?
A. Modes of behaviour that are acceptable to and shared by group members
B. Modes of behaviour that are shared by some members of the group
C. Modes of behaviour that challenge group values and beliefs
D. Modes of behaviour that are different of those of the other group members
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.