821. Annual objectives
A. Are not critical to success
B. Serve as guidelines for action, directing and channeling efforts and activities of organization members
C. Are not important for employee motivation and identification
D. Do not provide a basis for organizational design
822. Which of the following resources is used by all organizations to achieve desired objectives?
A. Financial resources,
B. Physical resources,
C. Human resources
D. All of the mentioned options
823. Strategic management is
A. A pure science.
B. Based mainly on intuition.
C. Needed mainly when organizational performance falls.
D. Based on the use of quantitative and qualitative information.
824. Large-scale, future-oriented plans, for interacting with the competitive environment to achieve company objectives refers to its
C. Competitive analysis
D. Dynamic policies
825. Strategic issues require which level of management decisions?
826. Which of these basic questions should a vision statement answer?
A. What is our business?
B. Who are our employees?
C. Why do we exist?
D. What do we want to become?
827. ________ is not part of an external audit.
A. Analyzing competitors
B. Analyzing financial ratios
C. Analyzing available technologies
D. Studying the political environment
828. Strategic management process activate in the sequence of_______
A. Environmental scanning, Strategy formulation, Implementation, control and evaluation
B. Strategy formulation, Environmental scanning, Implementation, control and evaluation
C. Environmental scanning, Strategy Implementation, formulation, control and evaluation
D. Strategy formulation, Implementation, control, evaluation, Environmental scanning
829. KAPKAL Power’s interested to achieve a 10 percent return on equity (ROE) in their core electric utility, 14 percent ROE on water resource operations, and 15 percent ROE on support businesses. It is _____________
830. “A possible and desirable future state of an organization” is called:
C. Strategy implementation
D. None of above