711. Select an example of Indian Multinational Company.
A. Hindusthan Unilever
712. Which one of the following statements is not correct?
A. Management is a goal-oriented process.
B. Management is a continuous process.
C. Management is a dynamic process.
D. Management is a rigid process.
713. Which one of the following is not an importance of management?
A. Integrating various interest groups
C. Disciplining employees
D. Inculcating creativity
714. Management is not
A. an applied science.
B. a pure science.
C. an art.
D. an art and science both.
715. In which category does management fall?
A. Well-established profession
C. Emerging profession
D. Marginal profession
716. Top management is concerned with formulation of
A. guidelines for supervisors.
B. long-term plans.
C. short-term plans.
D. None of these.
717. Coordination is
A. a management function.
B. the essence of management.
C. an objective of management.
D. a social objective.
718. The element that aims at integrating group efforts to achieve group objectives is called ___
719. Managing Director is the position of ___ level of management in a large company.
D. Middle and Lower
720. Management is multidimensional because it has ___ dimension(s).