51. What is the definition of a scenario in scenario planning?
A. An imagined sequence of future events
B. An unpredictable event
C. A planned for event
D. An unplanned for event
52. What is a succession plan?
A. Dismissing an employee for a more favourable employee
B. A formal process of planning to fill a role that will become vacant
C. A vote of no confidence in a board member
D. The formal process of acquiring a new staff member
’53. There is no discernible link between planning and performance’. Who is this position held by?
A. Michael Porter
B. Milton Friedman
C. Gary Hamel
D. Henry Mintzberg
54. What one of the following is not a key management skill in planning?
A. Conceptual skills
B. Analytical skills
C. IT and computing skills
D. Communication skills
55. To what does authority refer?
A. The ability to organise people
B. The power to command and direct
C. The need for order
D. The right to change jobs
56. What one of these is not a recognised type of authority?
C. Line management
57. From what does a chain of command extend?
A. Bottom to top
B. Top to bottom
58. What is the optimal span of control?
D. None of the above
59. Enhancement of job satisfaction and productivity are key characteristics of which theoretical perspective of work design?
A. Process improvement
B. Techno-structural change model
C. Job characteristics model
D. Socio-technical systems
60. What one of the following is not a characteristic of the job characteristics model?
A. Task identity
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.