841. Which type of trend can be exemplified by the increasing numbers of two- income households in a society?
842. External assessment is performed in which of the strategic management phase?
A. Strategy formulation stage
B. Strategy implementation stage
C. Strategy evaluation stage
D. All of the given options
843. Political variables have a significant effect on
A. Strategy formulation and implementation
B. Strategy formulation and evaluation
C. Strategy implementation and evaluation
D. Strategy formulation, implementation and evaluation
844. Strategic decisions ostensibly commit the firm for
A. 1 -2 years
B. The short term
C. one years
D. A long time, typically five years
845. Social responsibility is a critical consideration for a company’s strategic decision makers since
A. Stockholders demand it
B. The mission statement must express how the company intends to contribute to the societies that sustain it
C. It increases a company’s profits
D. It helps make decisions
846. “The perfect search engine would understand exactly what you mean and give back exactly what you want”, this statement is included in the mission statement of an online firm and is showing which one of the following components?
B. Concern for public image
C. A declaration of attitude
847. Which of the following are signs of weakness in a company’s competitive position?
A. A return-on-equity is below 25% and earnings per share of less than Rs. 2.00
B. A price set by the firm higher than its rivals
C. A declining market share, poor product quality and few sales in market
D. Lower revenues and profit margin and narrow product line than the market leader
848. It directs at developing new products before competitors do at improving product quality or at improving manufacturing processes to reduce costs.
B. Opportunity analysis
C. Research and development
849. “Identifying and evaluating key social, political, economic, technological and competitive trends and events”. Which of the followings best describes this statement?
A. Developing an effective mission statement
B. Conducting an internal audit
C. Performing an external audit
D. Formulating strategy
850. What is the central purpose of strategic evaluation?
A. Evaluate effectiveness of strategy to achieve organisational objectives.
B. Evaluate effectiveness of control system to measure achievements.
C. Evaluate effectiveness of strategies to be implemented efficiently.
D. Evaluate effectiveness of the strategy implementation process.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.