121. What is the term for an autonomous business entity within an overall corporate enterprise which is set apart from other areas of the business?
B Strategic partnership
C. Strategic alliance
D. Strategic business unit
122. What is a virtual organisation?
A. An organisation that uses information and communications technologies (ICT’s) to coordinate activities without physical boundaries between different functions
B. An organisation that uses internet technologies to sell products to customers
C.An organisation that manages the supply chain using digital technologies
D. An organisation that coordinates the workforce via video conferencing
123. What is a strategic alliance?
A. Any form of partnership between one firm and another
B. Formal agreement committing two or more firms to exchange resources to produce products or services
C. Formal agreement to share profits from a shared investment
D.Formal agreement to share knowledge
124. What is not a purpose of an organisational structure?
A. To coordinate people and resources
B. To organise lines of communication
C. To formalise authority
D. To limit workers’ rights
125. What is the term for the act of getting individuals to behave in ways that are acceptable to a group?
126. What is not one of the layers of cultural influence?
127. Which of the following is not part of Schein’s model of the formation of culture?
A. Shared values
C. Shared beliefs
128. What is a paradigm?
A. A theoretical assumption
B. An illustration
C. A theoretical model
D. An example serving as a model
129. Which element of the cultural web forms regalia?
B. Rituals and routines
C. Power structures
D. Control systems
130. What type of organisational culture is most likely to deliver stability and efficiency?
A. Task culture
B. Role culture
C. Power culture
D. People culture
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.