501. Given the following included in low level management except:
502. Given the following are included in top level management except:
B. Managing Director
C. Vice chanceller
503. ——first step in selection process.
A. Preliminary Interview
B. Application Blank
C. Employment Test
D. Scrutiny of Applications
504. Given the following are the off-job training method except:
A. Case Studies
B. Role playing
D. Coaching& Cunseling
505. Which of the following is not an economic activity?
B. Social service
D. Trading in goods
506. Management is what a manger does_____________.
A. Peter F. Drucker.
C. Louis Allan.
D. Henry Fayol.
507. Which option is not a business activity?
A.Production of goods
C.Exchange of goods
D.Work in a factory for wages
508. Which of the following is the characteristic of a business?
B.Exchange or sale
D.All the above
509. Oil refinery and sugar mill are classified under which industries?
D.None of the above
510. Identify the activity which does not support trade.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.