681. IBRD stands for _____.
A. International Board for Research and Development
B. International Bank for Reconstruction and Development
C. International Bank for Research Development
D. International Barrier For Reconstruction and Development
682. IBRD also known as _____.
A. Exim Bank
B. World Bank
C. International Monetary fund
D. International Bank
683. The first phase of globalization started around 1870 and ended with _______.
A. World War I
B. World War II
C. The Establishment of GATT
D. In 1913 when GDP was high
684. Which is the right sequence of stages of Internationalization?
A. Domestic, Transnational, Global, International, Multinational
B. Domestic, International, Multinational, Global, Transnational
C. Domestic, Multinational, International, Transnational, Global
D. Domestic, International, Transnational, Multinational, Global
685. Ultimately ______ was replaced by the ______ on 1st Jan 1995.
A. GATS, WTO
B. WTO, GATT
C. GATT, WTO
D. IMF, GATT
686. ______ is the application of knowledge which redefines the boundaries of global business.
A. Cultural Values
687. Subsidiaries consider the regional environment for policy or Strategy formulation is known as _____.
A. Polycentric Approach
B. Regiocentric Approach
C. Ethnocentric Approach
D. Geocentric Approach
688. According to ______ the holdings of a country’s treasure primarily in the form of gold constituted its wealth.
A. Gold Theory
B. Ricardo Theory
C. Mercantilism Theory
D. Hecksher Theory
689. Span of control means
A. chain of command
B. the number of people working
C. leadership quality
D. the number of people managed
690. The approaches to organisational changes are
A. Structural approach
B. Technological approach
C. Value centered approach
D. All of the above