381. Patent, copyright , trade marks comes under:
A. Current assets
B. Intangible assets
C. Tangible assets
D. Miscellaneous assets
382. Which one of the following will not appear as source of fund in fiend in fund flow statement ?
A. Increase in share capital
B. Increase in working capital
C. Increase increase in secured loans
D. Funds from operation
383. Which one of the following is not a capital reserve ?
A. Share premium account
B. Capital subsidiary received from government
C. Revaluation of fixed assets
D. A general reserve
384. Prepaid expenses will appear in :
A. Asset side in balance sheet
B. Liability side in Balance sheet
C. Expenditure side in profit and loss account
D. Income side in profit and loss account
385. Plant and machinery Will appear on:
A. Debit side of balance sheet
B. Credit side of balance sheet
C. Debit side of profit count and loss account
D. Credit side of profit and loss account
386. In Asset Account :
A. Increases are placed on left side
B. Decreases are placed on left side
C. Debit side is placed on right side
D. Difference between total debits and total credit is made
387. Repayment of loan debited in current account by bank if recorded through journal, which of the following is correct?
A. Loan account is debited
B. Loan account is debited
C. Bank account is debited
D. None of the above
388. A type of accounts relating to losses and income is :
D. Profit and loss
389. Which one of the following disobeys the rules for writing different accounts?
A. Increases in assets are debited, decreases in assets are credited
B. Increases in equities are credited, decreases in equities are debited
C. Increases in liabilities are debited and decreases are recorded on credit side
D. Increases in expenses/ losses are recorded on the debit side and decreases on credit side
390. Which factors does not affects pricing policy?
A. Competitor’s prices for identical products
B. government restrictions
C. Established channels of distributions
D. Expenses for keeping vigil over defaulters
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.