691. Capitalistic, communistic and Mixed are the types of ______.
A. Economic System
B. Social System
C. Cultural Attitudes
D. Political System
692. ______ is not an Indian Multinational Company.
B. Asian Paints
693. Which of the following is not a force in the Porter Five Forces model?
C. Complementary products
D. Industry rivalry
694. Key controllable factors in global marketing are ______.
A. Government policy and legislation
B. social and technical changes
C. marketing activities and plans
D. all of the above.
695. ________corporation produces in the home country or in a single country and focuses on marketing these products globally or vice a versa.
D. None of the above
696. The ___________ company produces, markets, invests and operates across the world.
697. MNC Stands for ______.
A. Multi-National Cooperation
B. Multi-National Corporation
C. Multi-National Company
D. Multi-National Collaboration
698. ________ is the first step in the internationalization process.
B. Foreign Investment
699. SMEs stands for ______.
A. Small and Medium Entrepreneurs
B. Small Management of Enterprises
C. Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
D. Societies for Managing Exports
700. The OECD stands for _______.
A. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
B. Organization for Economic Coordination and Development
C. Organization for Environmental Cooperation and Development.
D. Organization for Environmental Control and Development
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.