491. —–carry goods on their heads and backs.
B. Streets Traders
D. All of the above
492. —–move from door to door in the residential area with their wares.
D. Both A &B
493. Following are included in function middleman except:
494. A partner he taken active part in the business but public does not know him as a partner of the firm is known as ——.
A. Active Partner
B. Nominal partner
C. Secret partner
D. Junior partner
495. Given the following are the disadvantages of joint Hindu family Business except one:
A. Limited liability of karta
B. No Legal Status
C. Limited Growth and Expansion
D. Limited resources
496. Partnership business is free which restriction:
A. To call the meeting
B. To audit the annual accounts.
C. To publish certain statements
D. All of these
497. On the basis of mode incorporation the companies are following types except:
A. Statutory Company
B. Registered Company
C. Private Company
D. Charted Company
498. ———server as a link between the Board of Directors and the remaining parts of the organisation.
A. Deputy Manger
D. Branch Manger
499. Given the following are the function of management except:
500. On the basis of ownership,industries are following categories except:
A. Publice Sector
B. Priveate Sector
C. Joint Sector
D. Manufacturing Industries
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.