131. Power distance in national cultures is a characteristic of a model by which writer?
A. Geert Hofstede
B. David Yip
C. Tony Purdie
D. Michael Porter
132. What is the term for an organisation that adapts to changes in the environment by quickly responding to shifts in supply and demand conditions?
A. Opportunistic organisation
B. Enterprising organisation
C. International organisation
D. Agile organisation
133. What is not a component of an agile organisation?
A. Market focus and position
B. Human resources: multi-skilling
C. Organisational structure
D. Project-based culture
134. Workers’ acceptance of change is characteristic of what type of culture?
A. Team culture
B. Collaborative culture
C. Group culture
D. Collective culture
135. By which principle is utilitarianism defined?
A. Equality for everyone
B. Maximisation of outcomes for individuals
C. The best outcome for the majority of people
D. The least worst outcome for everybody
136. Who was a major protagonist of utilitarianism?
A. John Stuart Mill
B. Thomas Hobbes
C. Karl Marx
D. Adam Smith
137. Individualism as a guiding moral philosophy was advocated by which economist?
A. John Kenneth Galbraith
B. John Maynard Keynes
C. Milton Friedman
D. Alfred Marshall
138. Which is not a characteristic of corporate social responsibility?
A. Product safety
B. Consumer rights
C. Environmental policies
139. What is a normative perspective?
A. The way things are.
B. The way things are going to be.
C. The way things should be.
D. The way things were.
140. Which of these factors is not one of the competing responsibilities that influence corporate social responsibility?