641. The right of a person to give instructions to his subordinates is known as_________.
D. line authority.
642. Elements of delegation_________.
A. responsibility, authority, accountability.
B. authority, delegation, accountability.
C. responsibility, decentralization, centralization.
D. controlling, responsibility, authority.
643. _____ deals with appointing people and placing them at the appropriate jobs.
A. Human resources.
644. Which is an example of ethical codes?
A. We believe in more production
B. We believe in assets
C. We believe in money
D. None of these
645. “Business ethics is related with the test of values or social values.” Who said it?
A. Peter F. Drucker
C. Keith Devis
D. J. R. Betty
646. The principle of business ethics includes
A. Principle of co-operation with others
B. Principle of publicity
C. Principle of equivalent price
D. All of the above
647. Which of the following is a method that can be used to overcome the tendency toward conformity in group decision-making?
A. Nominal group technique
B. Group thinking
C. Brain storming
D. Electronic meetings
648. Overall and strategic planning is done by the
A. Top management
B. Middle level management
C. Supervisory level management
D. None of these
649. Consider the following statements : – Planning involves
A. Choice among alternative courses of action
C. Both (a) and (b)
D. Decision only by production manager
650. If a general manager asks the sales manager to recruit some salesman on his behalf, it is an instance of
A. Division of authority
B. Delegation of authority
C. Delegation of responsibility
D. Decentralisation of authority
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.