581. During an encounter with an atom alpha particle knocks out ______________?
582. The path of alpha particle is_______________?
C. Zig-zag or erratic
583. Which of the following radiations are suitable for the treatment of an infection in the interior of the body ?
584. Various types of cancer are treated by_________________?
585. Sterilization of surgical instruments medical supplies and bandages can be done by exposing them to a beam of_______________?
D. B and C have equal antiseptic properties
586. The charge on alpha particles is________________?
A. Plus one
B. Plus two
C. Minus two
D. Minus one
587. Alpha particle ionizes an atom_________________?
A. Through direct collision
B. Through electrostatic attraction
C. Through electrostatic repulsion
D. All of above
588. T.V sets and microwave ovens emit ___________________?
589. An alpha particle in a single encounter__________________?
A. Loses a small fraction of its energy
B. Losses most of its energy
C. Loses no energy at all
D. Loses all of its energy
590. Strontium-90 is used as __________________?
A. α-particle source
B. β-particle source
C. γ-rays source
D. Neutron source
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.