601. The diameter of an atom is approximately_______________?
602. Radioactive decay obeys which one of the following law ?
603. Average energy required to remove one nucleon from the nucleus is called__________________?
A. Binding energy per nucleon
B. Energy of decay
C. Destruction energy
D. All of above
604. The fission chain reaction in a nuclear reactor can be controlled by introducing _______________?
A. Iron rods
B. Graphite rods
C. Cadmium rods
D. Platinum rods
605. Which one of the following radiations possesses maximum velocity ?
D. All of above have the same speed
606. The charge on an electron was determine by ________________?
607. The charge on neutron is_______________?
A. Plus 1.6 x 10-19C
C. Minus 1.6 x 10-19C
D. No definite charge
608. A particle having the mass of an electron and the charge of a proton is called a______________?
C. Gamma rays
609. Mass of neutron is________________?
A. 1.67 x 10-31 kg
B. 1.67 x 10-27 kg
C. 9.1 x 10-31 kg
D. 1.67 x 10-19 kg
610. Nuclei having the same mass number but different atomic number are____________?