801. A capacitor is said to be charged if its plates carry equal and _____ charges.
802. 1 horsepower = _____ watt
803. What type of mirror is used for surveillance in shopping centers?
804. Human eye can view electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths from _____ to _____ nano-meter.
A. 200, 500
B. 200, 600
C. 400, 700
D. 400, 800
805. An object of mass 8 kg on the Earth will have a mass of _____ kg on the Moon.
C. 8 (mass remains same everywhere)
806. Suppose the force of gravity on the Earth is 10 m/s2 and on the Moon it is 2 m/s2. If the weight of an object on the Earth is 200 N. What will be its weight on the Moon?
A. 40 N
B. 80 N
C. 120 N
D. 160 N
807. Red + Green + Blue = ?
D. Dark Blue
808. The SI unit of electricity is
809. A device that stores electric charge is called a
810. The particle that act as a glue in holding the nucleus together is