351. Image of an object 5 mm high is only 1 cm high. Magnification produced by lens is__________________?
352. A convex lens gives a virtual image only when the objects lies_________________?
A. between principal focus and center of curvature
B. beyond 2 f
C. at the principal focus
D. between principal focus and optical center
353. The minimum distance between an object and its real image in a convex lens is_____________?
A. 2 f
B. 2.5 f
354. Dioptre power of an concave lens of 10 cm focal length is_______________?
A. 10 dioptre
B. 10 dioptre
C. 1 / 10 dioptre
D. 1 / 10 dioptre
355. A point where the incident parallel rays of light converge or appear to diverge after passing through a lens is called______________?
A. center of curvature
C. optical center
356. The value of critical angle for glass is_______________?
357. In optic fiber transmission system _____________ are used regenerate the dim light signal?
358. Magnification of the astronomical telescope is_____________?
359. Errors in the transmission of power through optic fiber can be minimized by using a______________?
A. Multimode index fiber
B. Graded index fiber
C. Single mode step index fiber
D. Copper wire
360. The function of collimeter in spectrometer is________________?
A. to produce parallel beams of light
B. to filter the light rays
C. to make them
D. no function
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.