421. Simple harmonic motion is a type of________________?
A. Rotational motion
B. Circular motion
C. Musical arrangement
D. Vibratory motion
422. The SI unit of force constant is identical with that of__________________?
C. Surface tension
423. When the amplitude of a wave becomes double its energy become_________________?
B. Four times
C. One half
D. None time
424. A simple pendulum suspended from the ceiling of a lift has time period T when the lift is at rest. When the lift falls freely, the time period is_________________?
425. The energy of SHM is maximum at_______________?
A. Mean position
B. Extreme position
C. In between mean and extreme
D. All positions during SHM
426. The product of the frequency and time period is equal to_________________?
427. The length of the second pendulum is_________________?
A. 100 cm
B. 99 cm
C. 99.2 cm
D. 98 cm
428. The displacement of SHM is written as X = X`sinθt if the displacement is written by X = Xθ sont then phase constant will be equal to_______________?
429. For what displacement the P.E becomes 1/4 of its maximum value ?
A. x = x’
B. x = x’/2
C. x = x’/4
D. x = x(2)’/2
430. Which one does not work according to resonance ?
C. Microwave oven
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.