611. Antimatter consists of ______________?
D. All of above
612. Neutron and proton are commonly known as______________?
613. Which one of the following radiation possesses maximum penetrating power ?
D. All have the equal penetrating power
A. Can exist inside the nucleus
B. Cannot exist inside the nucleus
C. Can exist both inside and outside the nucleus
D. Do not know
615. Radioactivity is a ______ (A) Spontaneous activity (B) Chemical property_____________?
A. A & B
B. B & C
C. C & A
D. A B & C
616. The energy liberated when one atom of U-235 undergoes fission reaction is________________?
617. Transuranic elements have an atomic number_______________?
A. Greater than 72
B. Greater than 82
C. Greater than 92
D. Greater than 102
618. Nuclear forces exist between ___________________?
D. All of the above
619. Mass defect per nucleon is ___________________?
A. The binding energy of the nucleus
B. Packing fraction
C. The average energy of the nucleus
D. All of above are one and the same thing
620. The bombardment of nitrogen with alpha particles will produce______________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.