901. Optical active crystals rotates the
A. Vibrating plane
B. Polarization plane
C. Diffraction plane
D. Interference plane
902. Which is not optically active?
B. Tartaric acid
D. Sodium chlorate
903. In a double slit experiment, we observe
A. Interference fringes only
B. Diffraction fringes only
C. Both interference and diffraction fringes
D. Polarized fringes
904. When light incident normally on thin film the path difference depends upon
A. The thickness of the film only
B. Nature of the film only
C. The angle of incidence only
D. All thickness nature and angle of incidence
905. Which one of the following properties of light does not change with the nature of the medium?
906. Light reaches the earth from the sun in nearly
A. 15 minutes
B. 10 minutes
C. 8 minutes
D. 8 minutes 30 seconds
907. The photoelectric effect was given by
908. According to Einstein light travels from one place to another in the form of
D. It was not his discovery
909. Longitudinal waves do not exhibit
910. Central spot of Newtons rings
B. Dark for large wavelength
D. Bright for large wavelength
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.