Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
121. Resistance of a wire on increasing its temperature will_________________?
A. increase with rise in temperature
B. decrease with rise in temperature
C. will remain same
D. depends upon altitude of experimentation
122. An electric iron is marked 20 volts 500W. The units consumed by it in using if for 24 hours will be______________?
123. In liquids and gases the current is due to the motion________________?
A. negative charges
B. positive charges
C. both negative and positive charges
D. neutral particles
124. The graphical representation of Ohms law is___________________?
D. straight line
125. The resistance of a conductor at absolute zero (OK) is________________?
A. zero almost
B. infinite almost
C. no prediction at all
D. may increase or decrease
126. Electrical energy is measured in___________________?
B. horse power
C. kilo watt
D. kilowatt hour
127. Electrical energy is converted to heat at the rate of___________________?
128. A fuse is placed in series with the circuit to protect against__________________?
A. high power
B. high voltage
C. high current
D. over heating
129. Which one of the following bulbs has the least resistance ?
A. 100 watt
B. 200 watt
C. 300 watt
D. 60 watt
130. Optical active crystals rotates the __________________?
A. vibrating plane
B. polarization plane
C. diffraction plane
D. interference plane