321. Reverse process of photoelectric effect is_______________?
A. pair production
B. Compton effect
C. annihilation of matter
D. X-rays production
322. Radiation with wavelength longer than red lights______________?
A. ultraviolet rays
C. infra red radiation
D. visible radiation
323. In an electronic transition atom cannot emit______________?
B. Infra red radiation
C. Visible light
D. Ultraviolet rays
324. X-rays are similar in nature to_______________?
A. Cathode rays
B. Positive rays
D. Beta rays
325. When X-rays are passed through successive aluminum sheets what happens to their thickness ?
B. it decreases
C. it remains same
D. sometimes increases and sometimes decreases
326. Quality of X-rays depends upon ____________ A-filament current B-accelerating voltage C-material of the target ?
A. A & B
B. B & C
C. A & C
D. A B & C
327. In an X-ray tube electrons each of charge e are accelerated through V potential difference allowed to hit a metal target. The wavelength of the X-rays emitted is_______________?
D. impossible to predict
328. Radiation produced from TV picture tube is_____________?
C. Far infrared
329. The minimum wavelength of X-rays can further be reduced by _______________?
A. Reducing the pressure or cooling the target
B. Increasing the temperature of the filament.
C. Using a target element of higher atomic number
D. Increasing the potential difference between the cathode and the target
330. The characteristic X-rays spectrum is due to_____________?
A. The illumination of the target metal by ultra-violet radiation
B. The bombardment of the target by protons
C. The bombardment of target by electrons
D. The absorption of radiation by the target metal
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.