Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
181. On a clear day at noon the solar energy reaching the earth is ____________________?
C. 1 kw/m2
182. Work done will be maximum if the angle between the force F and displacement d is______________________?
183. A field in which the work done in a moving a body along closed path is zero is called________________?
A. electric field
B. conservative field
C. electromagnetic field
D. gravitational field
184. Which of the following types of force can do no work on the particle on which it acts ?
A. frictional force
B. gravitational force
C. elastic force
D. centripetal force
185. An elevator weighing 3.5 x 10-6 N is raised to a height of 1000 m in the absence of friction, the work done is_________________?
A. 3.5 x 103 J
B. 3.5 x 104 J
C. 3.5 x 106 J
D. 3.5 x 109 J
186. The relation between horse power and watt is_________________?
A. 1 hp = 546 watts
B. 1 hp = 746 watts
C. 1 hp = 1000 watts
D. 1 hp = 946 watts
187. Slope of work time graph is equal to____________________?
188. The dimension of power is_______________?
D. none of these
189. The dot product of force and velocity is__________________?
190. The source of tidal energy is____________________?
C. both A and B
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.