551. Which one is not a branch of physical sciences ?
552. The number of categories in which physical quantities are divided is_____________?
553. How many types of units are in SI ?
554. In scientific notation, numbers are expressed in________________?
A. Power of ten
B. Powers of two
555. 1024 can be written in scientific notation as______________?
B. 2 Raised to power 10
556. Prefix deca represents_______________?
A. 10 Raised to power 1
B. 10 Raised to power 2
C. 10 Raised to power 3
D. 10 Raised to power -1
557. The error in measurement may occur due to_________________?
A. The inexperience of a person
B. The faulty apprentice
C. Inappropriate method
D. Due to all reasons in A, B and C
558. The uncertainty in a measurement may occur due to_______________?
A. Limitation of an instrument
B. Natural variation of the object to be measured
C. Inadequate technique
D. All given in A, B and C
559. Random errors can be reduced by_______________?
A. Taking zero correction
B. Comparing the instrument with another more accurate one
C. Taking mean of several measurements
D. All methods explained in A, B and C
560. In any measurement the significant figures are______________?
A. All accurately known and all doubtful digits
B. Only accurately known digits
C. Only doubtful digits
D. All accurately known digits and the first doubtful digit