551. Which one is not a branch of physical sciences ?
552. The number of categories in which physical quantities are divided is_____________?
553. How many types of units are in SI ?
554. In scientific notation, numbers are expressed in________________?
A. Power of ten
B. Powers of two
555. 1024 can be written in scientific notation as______________?
B. 2 Raised to power 10
556. Prefix deca represents_______________?
A. 10 Raised to power 1
B. 10 Raised to power 2
C. 10 Raised to power 3
D. 10 Raised to power -1
557. The error in measurement may occur due to_________________?
A. The inexperience of a person
B. The faulty apprentice
C. Inappropriate method
D. Due to all reasons in A, B and C
558. The uncertainty in a measurement may occur due to_______________?
A. Limitation of an instrument
B. Natural variation of the object to be measured
C. Inadequate technique
D. All given in A, B and C
559. Random errors can be reduced by_______________?
A. Taking zero correction
B. Comparing the instrument with another more accurate one
C. Taking mean of several measurements
D. All methods explained in A, B and C
560. In any measurement the significant figures are______________?
A. All accurately known and all doubtful digits
B. Only accurately known digits
C. Only doubtful digits
D. All accurately known digits and the first doubtful digit
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.