Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
61. The velocity of sound in air would become double than its velocity at 0°C at temperature ?
62. Ultrasonic have__________________?
A. frequency in the audible range
B. frequency is greater than 20 kHz
C. frequency lower than 20 Hz
D. all of above
63. The number of beats produced per second is equal to____________________?
A. the sum of the frequencies of two tuning forks
B. the difference of the frequencies of two tuning forks
C. the ratio of the frequencies of two tuning forks
D. the frequency of either of the two tuning forks
64. Silence zone takes place due to____________________?
A. constructive interference
B. destructive interference
65. The distance between any two consecutive crests or troughs is called____________________?
C. Wave length
D. phase difference
66. In vibrating cord the points where the amplitude is maximum, are called ___________________?
67. A stationary wave is set up in the air column of a closed pipe. At the closes end of the pipe _____________________?
A. always an node in formed
B. always an antinode is formed
C. neither node nor antinode is formed
D. sometimes a node and sometimes an antinode is formed
68. According to Newton sound travel in air under the conditions of_____________________?
69. Velocity of sound in vacuum is ____________________?
A. 332 ms-1
B. 320 ms-1
D. 224 ms-1
70. The velocity of sound is greatest in___________________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.