341. In optic fiber transmission the repeater are separated through a distance of __________ km in newer system?
342. Michelson devised the formula to calculate the speed of light_______________?
A. C = 4fd
B. C = 8fd
C. C = 16fd
D. C = 5/2fd
343. A convex lens acts as a diverging lens if the_________________?
A. object is beyond C
B. if the object is with in C
C. if the object is within f
D. both B and C
344. The equation θ = 1.22 λ/D was devised by_______________?
345. Michelson calculated the speed of light using the instruments______________?
D. none of these
346. Ratio of the weight of H-atom to that of an electron is approximately______________?
347. In hydrogen spectrum which one of the following series lies in the ultraviolet region ?
A. Balmer series
B. Pfund series
C. Bracket series
D. Lymann series
348. Excited atoms return to their ground state in_______________?
349. Hydrogen atom does not emit X-rays because _________________?
A. its energy levels are too close to each other
B. its energy levels are too far apart
C. it is too small in size
D. it has a single electron
350. X-ray are________________?
A. of unknown nature
B. high energy electrons
C. high energy photons
D. radio isotopes
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.