841. What is the angle that the given vector makes with y-axis and A=2i+3j?
842. In which quadrant the two rectangular components of a vector have same sign?
C. Both 1st and 3rd
843. Two vectors A and B are making angle θ with each other. The scalar projection of vector B on vector A is written as
D. Both a and b are correct
844. Two vectors are A = 3i^+2j^ -k^& B = 3i^-2j^ +k^ , then
A. B is anti-parallel to A
B. B is a negative vector of A
C. B has a negative magnitude
D. B is perpendicular to A
845. If A=B, which of the following is not correct?
A. A.B = A^ B^
B. |A| = |B|
C. |A^| = |B^|
D. AB^ = BA^
846. I ^. (j^ x k^) is equal to
847. Which one is not a correct relation?
A. AxB = -BxA
B. |AxB| = -|BxA|
C. AxB = AB Sinθn^
D. BxA = AB Sinθ(-n^)
848. The direction of the vector product is given by
A. Head to tail rule
B. Right-hand rule
C. Left-hand rule
D. Triangular rule
849. If east, west, north, south, up and down are representing the direction of unit vectors, then east x south has the direction along
850. Null vector is a vector which has
A. Zero magnitude
B. No specified direction
C. Both A and B are correct
D. Both A and B are not correct