721. SI unit of flux density is____________________?
722. The standard vector symbol for flux density is ____________________?
723. An electron enters a region where the electric field E is perpendicular to the magnetic field B. It will suffer no deflection if_________________?
A. E = BeV
B. B = eE/V
C. E = BV
D. E = BeV/2
724. n instrument which can measure potential without drawing any current is_____________________?
C. cathode ray oscilloscope (CRO)
725. When the coil of the galvanometer is in equilibrium then the deflecting couple is____________________?
B. equal to the restoring couple
C. greater than the restoring couple
D. smaller than the restoring couple
726. Which one of the following is not an electromechanical instrument ?
D. AC transformer and DC generator
727. In a multi range ammeter as the range increases _____________________?
A. shunt value decreases
B. shunt value increases
C. shunt value remains the same
D. none of the above
728. A sensitive galvanometer gives full-scale deflection with 100 mV. If the resistance of the galvanometer is 50? the maximum current that can flow through safely is__________________?
A. 2.0 mA
B. 20 mA
C. 200 mA
D. 0.2 mA
729. Coil of a galvanometer is suspended in a radial magnetic field so that the deflecting torque on the coil is always___________________?
A. BINA cosa
B. BINA sina
C. BINA tana
730. A galvanometer basically is an instrument used to ____________________?
A. detect current in a circuit
B. measure current flowing through a circuit
C. measure voltage across a circuit
D. measure potential difference between two points in a circuit