531. Steradian is the SI unit of________________?
A. Plane angle
B. Solid angle
C. Both plane angle and solid angle
D. Neither plane angle nor solid angle
532. An ideal standard of measurement of a base quantity has characteristics_______________?
D. Only a and b are correct
533. Total uncertainty, in the result obtained from the subtraction of two measurements, is equal to_______________?
A. Sum of their absolute uncertainties
B. The difference of their absolute uncertainties
C. The product of their absolute uncertainties
D. Division of their absolute uncertainties
534. Which one is the highest power multiple ?
535. One pico stands for_________________?
A. 10 raised to power -15
B. 10 raised to power -12
C. 10 raised to power -9
D. 10 raised to power -6
536. Unit of G is ______________?
537. The unit of force is _________ and its symbol is ______________ Which is the correct pair ?
A. Newton, n
B. Newton, N
C. newton, n
D. newton, N
538. How many main frontiers of fundamental science ?
539. One light year is equal to________________?
540. Which one is the derived quantity in SI units _____________?
A. Electric current
B. Electric charge
C. Plane angle
D. Amount of substance
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.