651. The rectangular coordinate system is also called______________?
A. Polar coordinate system
B. Cartesian coordinate system
C. Cylindrical coordinate system
D. Spherical coordinate system
652. Maximum number of rectangular components are_____________?
653. Cosθi^ + Sinθj^ is a_________________?
B. Position Vector
C. Vector in the direction at angle θ with an x-axis
D. The unit vector in the direction at angle θ with an x-axis
654. Maximum number of components of a vector may be________________?
655. Which one is not correct for a vector A= 2i+2j+3k ?
A. Has direction 45° with an x-axis
B. Has magnitude 2
C. Has magnitude 2 and direction °=45° with a y-axis
D. Has magnitude -2
656. The resultant of two forces of equal magnitudes is also equal to the magnitude of the forces. The angle between the two forces is________________?
657. Three coplanar forces acting on a body keep it in equilibrium. They should therefore be_______________?
658. Which of the following pairs does not have identical dimensions ?
A. Torque and energy
B. Momentum and impulse
C. Energy and work
D. Mass and moment of inertia
659. It is easier to turn a steering wheel with both hands than with a single hand because______________?
A. Accelerating force increases on the wheel
B. Two forces act on the wheel
C. Two hands provide a firm grip
D. The couple acts on the wheel
660. The cross product i^ x j^ is equal to_______________?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.