461. The equation of continuity is obtained by applying in the law of conservation of_____________?
462. Velocity of fluid increases where the pressure is________________?
D. Changes continuously
463. Speed of efflux can be determined by applying______________?
A. Bernoulli’s theorem
B. Torricelli’s theorem
C. Venture relation
464. Blood vessels are______________?
B. Not rigid
C. Of glass
D. Of rubber
465. Concentration of red cells in blood is about______________?
466. A man standing near a fast moving train may fall___________?
A. On the train
B. Away from the train
C. Towards the train
D. On himself
467. For which position maximum blood pressure in the body have the smallest value ?
A. Standing straight
B. Sitting on chair
C. Sitting on ground
D. Laying horizontally
468. Two fog droplets have radius 2:3 their terminal velocities are_______________?
469. Bernoulli’s equation is obtained by applying the law of conservation of ________________?
470. Venturi meter is used to measure_________________?
A. Fluid pressure
B. Fluid density
C. Fluid speed