Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
131. In double slit experiment we observe _____________________?
A. interference fringes only
B. diffraction fringes only
C. both interference and diffraction fringes
D. polirized frringes
132. Which one of the following properties of light does not change with the nature of the medium ?
133. Photoelectric effect was given by ____________________?
134. Longitudinal waves do not exhibit _____________________?
135. A point source of light placed in a homogeneous medium gives rise to ___________________?
A. a cylindrical wave front
B. an elliptical wave front
C. a spherical wave front
D. a plane wave front
136. Which one of the following is nearly monochromatic light ?
A. light form fluorescent tube
B. light form neon lamp
C. light form sodium lamp
D. light form simple lamp
137. When crest of one wave falls over the trough of the other wave this phenomenon is known as________________?
B. constructive interference
C. destructive interference
138. In Young double slit experiment, if white light is used____________________?
A. alternate dark and bright fringes will be seen
B. coloured fringes will be seen
C. no interference fringes will be seen
D. impossible to predict
139. In an interference pattern______________________?
A. bright fringes are wider than dark fringes
B. dark fringes are wider than bright fringe
C. both dark and bright fringes are of equal width
D. central fringes are brighter than the outer fringes
140. The blue colour of the sky is due to___________________?