Academictask provides MCQs of Physics from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Physics Mcqs section is useful for both students and job seekers i.e MCAT ECAT ETEA test preparation, PPSC Test, FPSC Test
211. The most suitable unit for expressing nuclear radius is_______?
C. Nano meter
212. Which one of the following is not a radioactive element ?
213. oil rises up to wick in a lamp because_____________?
A. Oil is very light
B. Oil is volatile
C. Diffusion of oil through the wick
D. Capillary action phenomenon
214. Newton’s Third Law of Motion?
A. every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
B. attraction or repulsion between two charges
C. volume of a given mass of gas increases or decreases
D. temperature remaining constant, volume of a given mass of a gas varies inversely
215. Medium which sends signal from source to destination is known as ________ ?
B. Transmission channel
216. Joule Thomson effect is based upon __________ ?
A. Sudden compression of gases
B. Sudden expansion of gases
C. Cooling of gases
D. Heating of gases
217. Rutherford in his atomic model could not explain behavior of ___________ ?
218. Mach number is used in connection with the speed of___________?
219. The value of γ for diatomic gas is_______________?
C. γ = 1.3
220. A stone is thrown upward from the top of a 59.4m high cliff with an upward velocity component of 19.6m/s how long is the stone in the air?
A. 4.00 s
B. 5.00 s
C. 6.00 s
D. 7.00 s