471. The dimensions of the coefficient of viscosity are_____________?
472. Terminal velocity is_____________?
C. Uniform and maximum
D. Neither uniform nor maximum
473. When the body moves with terminal velocity the acceleration in the body become_____________?
474. Terminal velocity is given by equation_______________?
A. Vt = gr2ρ
B. Vt = 2gr2/9ρ
C. Vt = gr2/9ρ
D. Vt = 9gr2/2ρ
475. Terminal velocity of the body is directly proportional to the_______________?
A. The radius of the body
B. The diameter of the body
C. Size of the body
D. Square of the diameter of the body
476. The flow of ideal fluid is always_______________?
D. Straight line
477. The drag force is given by_________________?
A. Newtons law
B. Pascals law
C. Gauss law
D. Stokes law
478. When fluid is incompressible then________________?
A. The velocity of the fluid is constant
B. The flow of the fluid is the straight line
C. The density of the fluid is constant
D. The volume of the fluid is constant
479. Irregular flow of fluid is called_______________?
480. According to equation of continuity A1V1 = A2V2 = constant. The constant is equal to_______________?
A. Flow rate
B. Volume of fluid
C. Mass of fluid
D. The density of the fluid