781. In Celsius scale, the temperature “Absolute zero” is equivalent to
A. –273 °C
B. 0 °C
C. 100 °C
D. 273 °C
782. The minimum speed required to leave the planet Earth (Escape Velocity) is _____ kilometre per hour.
783. Which metal is is vital and widely used in electricity industry?
784. The device that converts alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) is
785. What is the rest energy of a substance of mass 2 kg?
A. 10 × 1012 joule
B. 10 × 1016 joule
C. 18 × 1012 joule
D. 18 × 1016 joule
786. If a force acting on an object of mass 12 kg produces an acceleration of 5 m/s2. Then the same force applied to an object of mass 10 kg will produce an acceleration of _____ m/s2.
787. The mass of the Earth is
A. 5.98×1020 kg
B. 5.98×1022 kg
C. 5.98×1024 kg
D. 5.98×1026 kg
788. The device that converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC) is
789. Heat is the transfer of energy from one object to another object because of difference in
790. An object has mass of 50 kg. What will be its weight at a location where force of gravity is 6 m/s2?
A. 100 N
B. 200 N
C. 300 N
D. 400 N